Sandy Pearce, Aesthetic Nurse
Sandy is a highly regarded injectables nurse around Australia, so much so that she spends most of her time training doctors and nurses across the country.
Registered Nurse with 20 years nursing experience. She has a Masters in Nursing with previous experience as a Critical Care nurse and Health Educator. Sandy is now a Clinical Educator in this field of Cosmetic Medicine and teaches other nurses and GPs the use of Cosmetic Injectables. Sandy’s main area of focus has been facial aesthetics and skin rejuvenation techniques. She regularly participates in overseas conferences and training seminars on the latest techniques to improve her specialty.
The most satisfying part of her work is understanding and collaborating with her patients to achieve realistic outcomes and results.
Worth moving heaven and earth for.
Sandy uses a range of injectable products to best suit her clientele.
Pricing will depend on the choice of filler and the amount of product used - which will be determined in the initial facial assessment and consultation.
$450 - $650 p.ml
Type B $12 p.u
Type D $5.50 p.u
First consultation - please allow 30 minutes
Treatment time for dermal fillers - please allow 30 minutes
Anti-wrinkle injections - please allow 10m - 15 minutes
- Lip enhancement/ rejuvenation
- Restoring volume to the cheeks
- Reducing vertical lip lines
- Shaping and lifting the brow
- Reconstructing chin contour
- Treatment of deeper wrinkle lines, creases and folds that anti wrinkle injections cannot alter
- Evening out asymmetry
- Forehead to reduce forehead frown lines
- Around the eyes to reduce crows feet and glabella frown lines between the eyebrows
- Around the lips to reduce fine wrinkles
- The chin to reduce wrinkling over the chin