DermaLux - The leading light in phototherapy
- Only clinical wavelenghts - Dermalux Systems use only clinically proven wavelengths (Red 633nm, Blue 415nm and Near Infra-Red 830nm). Many LED devices use unproven wavelengths meaning that clients do not get the full benefits of their facial
- Combined lights - DermaLux uniquely enables all three wavelengths to be delivered in one treatment as required making it a truely bespoke treatment
- Superior coverage - The Tri-Wave system is a standalone unit with a large ‘wrap around’ (180 degree coverage) treatment head consisting of 8 LED panels which is designed to treat the face and neck area in one session.
RED 633 LIGHT THERAPY FACIAL
Dermalux Red 633nm naturally stimulates skin rejuvenation. It is clinically proven to increase the body’s natural form of cellular energy (ATP) which in turn “kick starts” cells to regenerate faster. Red light is potently absorbed by fibroblasts increasing the synthesis of collagen and elastin for smoother firmer skin. It also stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic systems to eliminate toxins and accelerate healing. The visible effects post treatment are in most cases immediate; skin feels hydrated and plump and radiance is restored.
- Increases collagen and elastin synthesis
- Reduces fine lines
- Improves complexion, texture and tone
- Increases natural hydration
- Stimulates circulation and lymphatic system
- Revitalises and restores radiance
Blue 415nm LIGHT THERAPY FACIAL
Dermalux Blue 415nm has powerful antibacterial properties and offers effective treatment for all grades of acne without irritation. Exposure to blue light at 415nm interacts with the p.acnes bacteria creating a photodynamic reaction which results in bacterial destruction. It also helps to reduce sebum production and improve skin clarity. Applied in combination with Red and Near Infrared light, the Tri-Wave treatment is excellent as a post treatment procedure to guard against infection, reduce inflammation and accelerate healing.
- Anti-bacterial action without irritation
- Congested & acne prone skin
- Helps to regulate natural oil production
- Improves skin clarity
- Calming effect for problem skin
Near Infra Red 830 LIGHT THERAPY FACIAL (White Light)
Dermalux Near Infrared 830nm works synergistically with Red light for optimum rejuvenation results. It is the most deeply absorbed wavelength targeting the inflammatory process cells to accelerate tissue healing and reduce scarring. NIR has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect building strength and integrity for sensitive conditions such as acne, rosacea and psoriasis. It is also clinically proven in the treatment of hyperpigmentation and aids penetration of topical products through increased cell permeability.
- Advanced regenerating and healing treatment
- Powerful anti-inflammatory action
- Relieves redness and sensitivity
- Reduces pigmentation and evens tone
- Strengthens damaged capillaries
- Relieves pain
Dermalux Concurrent Modality Treatment (CMT™)
DermaLux uniquely enables all three wavelengths to be delivered as either individual treatments or simultaneously to target multiple indications in each session. This enables a more bespoke approach, extends the range of treatment options available and ensures superior results with reduced treatment time - targeting multiple indications in one session.
- Combined clinical lights for more skin benefits